Growing your Instagram account is not only possible but in addition absolutely necessary if you intend to build a dedicated following. The first faltering step to doing so is figuring out who your target audience is. Then, you’ll need to create an Instagram account for your brand, brand it by creating a cohesive theme for every one of the images and videos you post on that platform, make your Instagram shoppable so people can purchase from your store, optimize your bio with details about what you’re selling (and why they will buy from you), and add hashtags (with caution) so that people searching for things strongly related what you’re offering will see you. There are also tons of other ways—listed below—to cultivate followers with this social networking platform:
Create an Instagram account for your brand.
If you’re planning to use Instagram for business purposes, it’s important to create a business account as well. You don’t have to be a professional on the best way to do this beforehand, but below are a few tips:
● Use your real name and picture. Nothing is worse than seeing a brand or company by having an obviously fake name and photo. Don’t risk putting your reputation in jeopardy by doing so!
● Set your profile to public. This allows people who browse through the app on their phones or computers to find out your content with no direct access to other areas of the phone (like email addresses). If you’re concerned about privacy concerns, though, feel free set yours as private instead!
Brand your Instagram account.
Branding your Instagram account is very important to two reasons. First, it creates a steady try to find your brand across all of your social networking platforms. Which means someone who sees your Facebook page, like, will recognize exactly the same logo and color scheme on Instagram. Second, it helps to create a psychological connection between you and the followers of your account. There are many other ways to brand an account—below are a few guidelines:
● Choose a name that matches what you do in true to life (e.g., in the event that you sell jewelry on Etsy or run a company that produces bracelets). If there’s no perfect match available, consider using initials instead (like @EtsyJewelry).
● Create a logo or avatar that identifies with the kind of content that you post. As an example, if nearly all of what I post is fashion-related content then I’d consider adding some kind of stylized drawing along with my own face photo (and maybe even other people). If the majority of things are food-related then perhaps something such as an animation chef might are better than me supporting something yummy looking!
Make your Instagram shoppable.
That is your opportunity to be sure that potential customers will get you and the merchandise you sell. You can certainly do this by linking your Instagram profile to your website, placing the ‘add to cart’ button on all of your posts, and adding a ‘shop now’ button or ‘add to wishlist’ button in the caption of every post.
In the event that you don’t have an ecommerce platform already setup for selling online, it’s feasible for a person with access to some basic computer skills and no coding experience (you’ll need some kind of app that helps you create shoppable posts).
Optimize your Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio should include the next information:
● Your brand name and logo
● An url to your website
● A short bio that describes your company in several words. The focus ought to be on what you do, not who you are. As an example, “I’m a freelance writer devoted to travel writing, based out of New York City.” If you’re running a company that’s based on visuals or content creation (like an artist or photographer), it can be helpful to include which kind of work you do in this section as well—but keep it brief in order never to overwhelm readers with information overload!
You can even add hashtags here if you will find any relevant ones; however, don’t put more than three in order never to distract from the rest of your bio text itself. Finally, be sure that there aren’t any grammatical errors or typos before publishing this post!
Post more videos and share more stories.
● Post more videos. Videos are great for sharing your brand story and connecting together with your audience. They may also be used to create a sense of community by providing people something to look forward to at a certain time every week, like behind-the-scenes footage or recommendations on how you utilize your product.
● Share more stories. You are able to share stories entirely on Instagram or save them as drafts and post them later if you do not have time right away. Stories are ideal for showing behind-the-scenes footage and providing sneak peeks in to the creative process while also engaging together with your fans through polls and comments that appear underneath each post—the same as on Snapchat!
Post at the right times.
Post at the proper times. That is where you really need to get slightly Sherlock Holmes and think of what your audience is performing when it comes to Instagram. Are they watching TV? Are they working? Are they out for lunch?
And I’m going to be honest with you: there’s no one-size-fits-all formula here because each person has their own rhythm as far as social networking goes. That said, a great place to begin would be looking at whenever your followers are posting themselves. If they’re up late through the night, chances are that’s the most effective time for you too! If they’re all posting each day before work or during lunch breaks, maybe try posting then too! The point is that there surely is no exact science here; what matters most will be consistent together with your posting times so people know exactly when to expect new photos from you on Instagram!
Use hashtags to grow followers.
In order to grow your Instagram, you’ll need to use hashtags. They are words or phrases that users can add to their posts to ensure that others can find them easily when they search. The more relevant a hashtag would be to your niche, the better it will soon be for you. As an example, if I’m running a travel blog and want to fairly share photos of my adventures in Bali, I could use hashtags like #bali #traveldiary as well as just #travellingasmeansoftransport (note: not many of these would necessarily be relevant).
Hire professional writers to create content for you to post and share on your Instagram account.
Hiring professional writers is an excellent solution to grow your Instagram account.
● Hire writers who understand your industry, know your brand, and can produce engaging and interesting content.
● Hire writers who will create content that aligns with the values of your company or organization.
Post user-generated content and give credit where credit is due.
Giving credit to the creator of user-generated content is crucial. Not merely does it spread the term about your social channels, but it also shows potential customers that you’re an organization that respects others’ hard work. That is especially important if you’re using someone else’s image or video on one of your posts. Ensure that you provide them with credit in the caption as well as on their website/social media account, wherever they’ve linked back to their original post (if applicable). If this isn’t possible, include other methods for readers to find out more about them and how they may be contacted—like an email address or phone number—as well as just mention there are “more images” or “video coming soon” elsewhere on your internet site!
Find influencers in your niche who will collaborate with you.
Influencer marketing is a great solution to broaden your reach and attract new customers. Influencers are people with a big following (usually in the thousands) who’re thinking about your niche, so they’re likely to be more receptive to collaborating with you than people who aren’t. Find influencers whose audience is comparable to yours, and reach out to them on Instagram or their website with something such as:
● I love your projects! I noticed that you had been thinking about.I’ve an article on that might be great for your audience – would you like it?
● Hi there! I’m really into too. Maybe you have seen my article about ?
Engage with your audience, ask questions, offer giveaways and contests, and promote user-generated content on your page, when possible and appropriate.
Engaging with ruchi rathior is essential in order to grow your Instagram audience. You can certainly do this by sharing content from other influencers or brands, asking questions and hosting giveaways and contests. As an example, you are able to ask users to select a common photo out of a small grouping of options you’ve posted or offer them a way to win free tickets to your next show.
When possible and appropriate, promote user-generated content in your page as well! Users will like knowing they’re being featured on the account they follow—it gives them an incentive to keep posting great stuff!
If you implement these steps, you’ll be growing an audience in no time!
In the event that you implement these steps, you’ll be growing an audience right away!
● Use hashtags to get new people and places to follow.
● Engage with other users by liking and commenting on their posts.
● Create a steady posting schedule, and stay glued to it so that your followers can get accustomed to seeing your content at the same time every week or day.
With Instagram being this kind of popular platform, it’s important to follow along with these tips and implement them in order to grow your audience. In so doing, you’ll manage to reach more folks who are thinking about what you have to offer!